Florida has one of the most advanced medical centers for Florida HRT Therapies and Services. With the help of specialized physicians, older men who are suffering from hormone deficiency can have testosterone replacement therapy.
More about hormone replacement therapy
The HRT treatments also provides the client with many positive benefits which includes the following in Florida HRT Therapies and Services…
- Increases the muscle and bone mass due to the healthy distribution of fats.
- Improves one’s ability to focus and promotes proper functioning of the brain
- Improves the body’s immune system
- Improves the texture of skin and the skin tone
- Increases energy level
- Helps in generating more red blood cells in the blood.
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces psychological stress, fatigue, and sleeplessness
- Improves the s3x drive and sperm production
Testosterone in men
Testosterones make men feel youthful and energetic. Even when they were still in the womb, testosterone is essential in developing the male reproductive tissues. When a man reaches his puberty, there is a rise in the level of testosterones produced. After that, the level of testosterone remains relatively constant for about the next ten years.
The testosterone level of a man gradually starts to decline as soon as he reaches thirty. When he reaches fifty, the level of testosterone is reduced to half. This is a natural aging process.
When the level of testosterone starts to decline, most men may experience frustration and depression primarily because it has an adverse impact on their sexual desire and performance, and thus, it may also cause problems in personal relationships. In addition to physical challenges, the decreased level of testosterone may cause symptoms which are more associated with a woman. This may include hot flashes, mood swings, depression, anxiety etc.
Patients looking for hormone replacement therapy in Florida can find an effective, scientific approach at the Total Age Management Medical Center. Visit TotalAM.com to learn more.
Latest posts by LN (see all)
- Women Issues : Why Consider Egg Donation - July 29, 2014
- Health and Wellness : The Power of Pedometers for an Active Lifestyle - July 28, 2014
- Protect Your Family While Protecting Yourself - July 26, 2014